Monday, March 14, 2005

The Divorce Chronicles: reminders

Message for Kayten... Blow the commentor off. Your blog is yours, and the title says it all. It does NOT say "Sex chronicles", or "Politicle chrinicles" it says "The Divorce Chronicles" which at least to me means it's a journey your taking through seperation and divorce and your blogging it. Which in it's self is more interesting than the sex (which can be awesome after being with the same person for X number of years and discovering new teritory is always fun but it is really besides the point) because almost everyone has sex. Almost everyone... maybe your reader isn't getting any.

The whole point of having a blog is for your own venting, and shouldn't be about the number of readers you have anyway. It helps to have readers if you need the feedback, but that's all it is. If you or I or anyone else wants hits to a website, then we should build real websites for that purpose don't you think?

As to why I am writing my comment here to you is because for whatever reason, I cannot ever use your comments page except to read them, when I click on "make a comment" my browser freezes indefinitly, and for some weird reason it's normally just yours & my friend Sam this happens to. MAYBE I'm suppose to not comment to you - no clue. But *sigh* I'm a very opinionated person so not being able to say anything DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! *grin*

Blow the reader off chickie and write whatever the hell ya wanna!

And Sam... Your going to be fine, your smart and you have a drive to suceed. I have always thought you would, and I still do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home