Sunday, March 13, 2005

BEAUTIFUL DAY!

It's almost 70 degrees already and only 10:30 in the morning! I think I'm going to get out there and work in my herb garden. I need to dig up all my plants and add more manure and soil to bring the level up even with the stone. I've been looking forward to the warmer weather, but at the same time dreading it because I've put on too much weight this winter and do not like what I'm seeing and of course I'm too bloody lazy to do anything about it!

I tried "curves" but even getting motivated to drive to the place was more motivation than I had it seems. I do like walking though so I think I'll just grab my camera every day and go somewhere on my feet. Provided my lungs cooperate! Damn I hate getting old, because my mind still thinks I'm 19, but my body doth protest. *giggle*.

Oh well... in the meantime my herbs are calling and I have a couple free days until the new job starts so I might as well do the garden and start in on the new walk way we've planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home