Saturday, March 12, 2005

The Last Day

Wow, this is it. No more sales. No more dealing with rude shop owners I have to give tax exempts to. No more sweet old ladies and horny old men who like to flirt. No more co-workers I'm totally compatible with. I'll miss those two. I'll miss the sweet old ladies and horny old men and cute young ones too.

I didn't think I'd miss it, but as I locked up for the last time tonight, I realized I'd been there for 3 years and it got me through college. I'll miss my co-workers the most though. I've had allot of jobs and this was the first one that I ever got along so well with the people who worked there. I had to put up with a weird ass manager the first year and half and a VERY bossy co-worker befor the 2 of them moved on and these 2 came along. The 3 of us got along great. Everything that went wrong during the week was blamed on me, everything that went wrong on the weekends was the managers fault. We had a great system. =)

They'll miss me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home