Thursday, March 10, 2005

Wired News: Revised Spyware Bill Moves Ahead

This one sounds GREAT!

This bill sounds like it just may do the trick. I sure hope so. I've never had my identity stolen, but as an on-line shopper it is always in the front of my mind when I am shopping on line. And after all the personal info that was recently stolen from those companies (B of A is one of them) I think it's becoming more of an issue with most people. As I recently pointed out to a member of my family, "You don't have to shop on line to have your identity stolen, because everything about you as a consumer is in some database somewhere, even if YOU don't own a computer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, I got up at 6 AM today so I could start getting use to it and it is now 7:30... it has taken me an hour and a half to actually think straight. UG! I'm actually contemplating going back to bed because *gasp* I am completly alone in the house! (Except for the 5 cats who are still sleeping!)

My van is still in the shop but supposedly will be ready by 4 today, so my question is this - will I be able to drive it on 6 hours of sleep by 4 in the afternoon? My eyes are drooping, my bed is calling, the coffee is good though!

TTYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home