Friday, March 11, 2005

Autumnal Fire: A Non Mother's take on Abortion

I think your friend said it wonderfully so I must salute you both right here! and I am a mother of 3. I believe that the choice should not be taken lightly but I firmly beleive there should always be choices, free will, and no one should stand in the way to get to the clinics.

~~~~~~~~~

In other news

I'm very very tired. We had to do inventory tonight since the new company is buying the store, changing the name and basically screwing everyone in the ass. I don't think my manager or Lou plan to stay, in fact I think they both may not show up on Monday morning. I actually hope they do this to them, because they are being rotten in the buy out. But I'm too tired to go into the full details of all I found out today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home