Monday, August 15, 2005

Yo Dude! You're totally hanging up the traffic here!

My swallowtail caterpillars are back. My whole garden is busy with bugs! I'm glad I have the bugs to amuse me because my computer is driving me NUTS! I need more memory and of course the freakin Trojans aren't helping. I have spyware doctor on my computer to help me keep this shiot off, and I have Nortons as well... but the trojans still keep poppin up now and then. And no I do not download stuff.

Ok enough of my woes. In other news, 2 boys out on Bald Head Island (Ages 11 and 9) were struck by lightning yesterday. They were air lifted to Chaple Hill and are expected to make full recoveries. (The 9 year old went into cardiac arrest!) There was not a storm at the time this took place but one did pop up within 10 - 15 minutes later. Beware the old saying: If you can hear it, it can strike you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home