Thursday, August 04, 2005

International Guide For Freedom

International Guide For Freedom

I have 2 photographs entered in this, if you go to that website, click on the M-Z button and a second window should open, then look for NC Wench and please choose one of my pictures. They are suppose to represent freedom in an abstract way, not necisarilly Freedom in a country, but just human freedom. After you've chosen a photograph, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the vote now button. You can vote every day.

Thanks & I appreciate it.
Shelly ~ Wenchie

3 Comments:

Blogger Wench` said...

Thanks Sam. And I'm betting you'll take better photos than I!

August 05, 2005 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a good boy and voted for the wet little girl too. BUT...you could have real competition from topctervy.

Uncensored

August 06, 2005 11:36 PM  
Blogger Wench` said...

Thanks UN... ya'all need to remember you can vote once a day! ANd spread the word and the url! LOL

So is the competition because of the photo or the number of votes UN? (I'll have a look tomorrow)

Night night

August 07, 2005 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home