Thursday, July 28, 2005

It Was So Hot...

How Hot Was It?

Unofficially - but officially according to my world - which I might add is all that counts to me anyway - it was 98 degrees in the shade on my porch. It's so bloody hot I've almost polished off an entire box of Missile Pops (you know... the red white and blue ones that taste wonderful!)

So hot that the fish are begging to be caught so we'll put them in our freezers.
So hot that when the rain hits the pavement you can hear the hissing sound as it dries on contact.

Oooh... my brother called tonight from Ca. He's not using my dad's old camera anymore so he's going to give it to me. YAY! It's actually a FILM camera, I learned on this one when I took photography in high school. I just don't remember what kind it is, or for that matter, anything I was taught way back in the dark ages and dark receses of that era. You know, way back when the Reagans were in the white house the first time? Yeah - that long ago. And what with the passing of time, old age and too much partying back in my youth, well, the memories come slow and hard. ;>

Hard? Did someone say hard? Oooh not that kind. Well then.
I wonder what I'll do tomorrow? Technically it's already tomorrow, but since I haven't been to bed yet it's still today. And afterall this is MY world.

Just hope it's cooler.

Ta ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home