Thursday, August 11, 2005

Grasshopper, Irene and My Horoscope...


Really - Very Nutricious
Originally uploaded by NC Wench.
This guy has mad himself at home in my sunflower seeds (Along with other bugs) and is eating the leaves and loving them.

He better enjoy them, because they may not be there this time next week if Irene follows the path thats being predicted. Strike probability for Tropical Storm Irene is at...

http://www.emergencyemail.org/irene2005.asp

(If you leave a web browser open on the page...
....the page automatically updates continuously)

Those of you not on the coast probably aren't interested... but if she does hit here, you won't be seeing me for a while because the power always goes out. *Sad Face* But seriously, a hurricane couldn't come at a better time. I have no job so I'll be able to focus on the house and not have to worry about much else.

Your Thursday Horoscope Wench!
Career opportunities are linked to your recent work routine. Someone in a position of influence could be convinced that you are the right person to move up. Make an appeal today.


Career opportunities huh? Linked to my recent work routine? I'm doomed!
Everyone who's called me before setting up an interview has asked me for my experience... and I tell them the truth. Should I lie? I am not comfortable lieing or even stretching the truth because I figure it's going to come out in the long or short run anyway. What should I do?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home