Tuesday, August 16, 2005

These are a few of my favorite thingssss (C'mon, you know the tune - sing it with me!)


Favorites 3
Originally uploaded by NC Wench.

Wooooo Hoooooooo I am sooooooo friggin happy! My trojans have been anialated at last! You see the problem wasn't that I couldn't do it, the problem was that my boyfriend (sweet man that he is) added himself as an administrator to my pc *cough* so now mine will no longer take my password and his won't allow me to delete anything from safe mode because he really ISN'T the adminstator. So I had to go in through DOS... wich of course again wouldn't let me in that way. SO my boyfriend called a fellow FF who works with computers for a living, and he came over and anialted my trojans... but he was unable to fix my admin stuff, but that's ok, because like I've said before: I will buy a new PC when I get a job and GOD IS MY WITNESS! (Along with a new car and etc. etc. etc!)

I did finally go through my 1000's of fotos and burn them to cd this morning, and now my pc is running a bit faster, but I think I'll head over to TigerDirect.com and see how much 2 256 PC100's will cost me to up the memory in this bitch. Right now I only have 128 o it's slow as snail lime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home