Tuesday, March 15, 2005

MSNBC - Girl, 14, says she helped father commit suicide

If it turns out the guy was really abusing his children I hope he suffered bad. And I hope they don't prosecute her as an adult. I think she should be given back as much as her childhood as is possible all things considered.

God why are there so many twisted people on this earth?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I dont ever wanna feeeel like I did that day
take me to the place I lovvvvvvvvvve
take me all the wayyyyyyy

Well I dont ever wanna feeeel like I did that day
take me to the place I lovvvvvvvvvve
take me all the wayyyyyyy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WTF is with shokme.com. Everytime I go to any blog site, up pops that web page, first it opens up acrobat reader and then the page opens to a bunch of XXX crap.

Those who know me, know I have nothing against adult sites *eg* but I prefere to go them on my own thank you! !@&*$# Arg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not only are we going to have to deal with higher gas prices now - the price of coffee is going up as well!!!

BAH!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Job Update

I have orientation tomorrow, but instead of starting on Thursday, I've been asked to start on Friday due to people being out of the office and unable to show me around and what to do etc.

It's ok with me, I'm a nervouse wreck cause that how I am when I start a new job, but the clothing I've ordered hasn't all come in yet so this works out.

Umm... anyone know what dressing casual actually is since I was told jeans are not casual. :| Jeans have always been casual to me. And I swear - my neck is not red. ;>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home