Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm up and I'm not late!

Ok, woke up at 6:30 and am not falling back to sleep - miracle!

So, I'm dressed and even have my make-up and hair done. But I don't have to be there until 9:00 so as you can see I have time to kill. I've been bugging the bf, since it's raining I thought he might like to go with me, drop me off (because it's suppose to take 2 hours) and while I'm doing that he can go do the running around for errands he wanted me to do. He doesn't work when it rains - must be nice, but then, the paycheck will suck. Of course on the other hand when they get involved in some project they don't exactly quit on time eaither. Like last night he worked until 8 PM, they had to use their truck lights to finish the job they were doing. *rolls her eyes*

Explain something to me - he doesn't think my job is real work because I sit at a desk. Jobs like mine can pay pretty high, higher than he'd make, yet he doesn't think my kind of work is real work.

Yeah ok. But if he thinks he gets out of making dinner half the time because I don't do "real" work, he's got another think coming!

Oh well, rain or not, we'll have a pleasant day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home