Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Jerusalem Prayer Team

Homosexuals to Desecrate Jerusalem!

This website truely makes my blood boil. I got to this website because a friend who's always trying to make me a 'better Christian' forwarded me an e-mail that read like this:

Dear ____________________ (I withheld the name to protect the friend)

I am outraged! Our Lord's last words to us commanded that we were to be witnesses unto Him, first in Jerusalem.

Lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgenders are organizing WorldPride 2005, an international parade in the city of Jerusalem. This is not heaven witnessing; it is hell. Please join me in supporting Jerusalem's Mayor Uri Lupolianski in stopping this desecration of G_d's Holy City. Use the link below and join our campaign to protect Jerusalem. This is a battle between darkness and light. Satan's last challenge to God Almighty was from the city of Jerusalem…then he would be like the Most High... that he would sit on the mount of the congregation on the sides of the north. There is no doubt in my mind that he is attempting to shake his fist in the face of God.


http://tool.donation-net.net/CTBF/stophomosexuals.cfm?dn=1032&refer=2028

Ok, the problem with trying to make ME a better Christian is this:

1) I don't beleive that homosexuals choose to be homosexuals, I beleive they are born feeling the way they do. I do not for one minute believe that ANYONE would CHOOSE to be ostrisized by friends, family and community for their lifetime. DO you honestly believe that?

2) To tell me that a group of people are going to be kept from heaven because of their birth is just absurd - especially if our GOD is a kind and loving GOD.

3) And who the hell do you or anyone think you are that YOU can decide that for them? Judge not others...or ye shall be judged, or something in that vent. I don't feel it is my place or YOURS to pass such judgements - that makes none of us good people.

4) I also don't beleive that anyone who leads as good and peacefull life to themselves and to others - no matter their sexual orientation or beleifs are going to be turned away from their pearly gates.

So if I have to beleive that homosexuals are bad then I will NEVER be a good Christian, nor do I WANT to be. If I have to beleive that if you do not beleive in the Christian God, and follow what Christians beleive then I guess I do not mind being considered unsaved. And you know what? I don't really give a fuck what Christians think about me - they wont be the ones deciding if I go to heaven or hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home