Monday, August 29, 2005

Katrina is not happy...

Well I've been keeping an eye on different peoples photo streams who live in the path of Katrina, and at one photo I left the message to be smart - be safe. I'm thinking they are doing just that because there's been no further activity with their photos nor comments. I'm glad, because there are enough Darwin ricipeants on this planet don't you think?

I'm sorry for the folks along the Gulf Coast...but I sure as hell am thankfull it's not us. I've been through several cat 3's and I once went through a 4 as a young child on Okinawa (they call them Typhoons over there). I know that if we got a 4 here I'd pack up with my cats and sleep in my van in Raleigh if I had too. No way in hell would I ride out a 4 or 5. 3's are intense enough beleive me.

And Katrina is such a pretty name, why'd they have to have that name?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home