Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Life as I know it...& Other randomeness

I went to Wall World and filled out an application... guess I was over qualified because they still have not called me. That sucks.

My dog has been missing from her home for 3 weeks, and I feel she's dead. She stayed with my ex when we seperated. he hates animals but he had the yard and Grumpy was mine and my sons dog. (His sisters loved her too, but he and I trained her). The dog has never run away in the 11 years we had her. So your guess is as good as mine.

I house sat for 2 days while it was being painted. The painting crew were 2 women, who've been together for 15 years. They are getting ready to take a vacation of a life time to England to meet up with another couple they've been friends with on line for 2 years. I think it's wonderful. I did that 6 years ago, went to Alaska and loved it. You meet some good folks and some not so good folks on line, have a back up plan but get out there and have some adventures!

The House is meeting this Thursday, July 21 to vote on H.R. 3911, the PATRIOT Act Reauthorization Bill.  Call your Representatives on these Committees and urge them to OPPOSE any expansion of the PATRIOT Act and to SUPPORT the addition of reasonable safeguards, such as those in the bipartisan SAFE Act (H.R. 1526), which would make sure that the FBI isn't left to its own devices but is subject to judicial and congressional oversight. See the Patriot Site for more information.

It's so bloody hot here the asphault is gewy! I kid you not. Right now the T&L is very strong and the sky is black but still no rain. But - my new grass is looking great! I've been keeping busy taking pictures, what I need to do is get to the beach a few more times, but I may wait till terrorist season is over and the roads clear out! But if your interested in viewing any of the photographs, just go to my flickr site link (to the right side of this page) and it will get you there.

Anyway thats about it
Hugs n smootches to my fan club of 1 =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home