Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Ahh GOD the humidity SUCKS!

It's so humid you'd think it was raining here. I can hardly breath, and of course the fact that I smoke doesn't help. I love summer, more than any other season, I just wish 2 things. 1: I owned a swimming pool and 2: I had never smoked a cigarette in my life. But alas I cannot turn back time nor do I have the courage and stupidity to rob a bank in order to own a pool at this time in my life. So, I shall sit here in the dark, looking out my porch screen at all the stars, wishing for a breeze and maybe a down pour.

So now I must mention the hurricaines... since we've had 4 in the atlantic already you could say those of us along the southern coasts are a bit worried... how can we not be? This is the first time in history they have ever recorded 4 hurricains in the month of July! That's more like September. We usually don't watch the weather channel seriously around here until August, and then it's like once a day, but come Sepember, we tune in several times a day or leave it on if there is a system in the atlantic. Here are, July and watching it on and off all day every day! Yeah, we're all nervouse and I need a pine tree cut down desperatly!

Tomorrow is the big day!
We officially submit our photographs for the county amateur photography contest. I have 7 to submit and am a bit nervouse even if family and friends love the pictures. But I have to admit, what was once really nice pictures have turned into some awesome works of art once matted and framed!

Hope you all are well and happy, and having a great summer!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carnacki said...

Nice picture. Good luck with the contest.

As for the humidity, it's miserable here too. Plus I had an email this morning from a British reader of my blog complaining of the heat and humidity in Yorkshire. Too bad the people setting our environmental policy are the energy and utility companies.

July 13, 2005 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home