Friday, April 29, 2005

Whatchya think?

I've been watching this case of the missing bride-to-be in Georgia... I keep thinking it's going to turn out to be a loved one that did it. I think because everything thats been making the news in the past 10 years, the majority has turned out to be a family member or a neighbor.

Doese anyone know what the outcome was of the 2 yr old & 3 yr old brother and sister who's bodies were found drowned? Have they said who they suspect? Anyone?

I'm so tired of hearing it's a family member or neighbor. If I was being killed... I would want it to be someone I don't know and trust and/or love to be doing me in. I could fight against a stranger, but for it to be someone I know, trust, love... my heart would be breaking and I'd probably not have the will to fight them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home