Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Wilmington Air Show

Sunday was the air show. I totally enjoyed myself - despite the long lines at the port-a-jons that stank to the high heavens and despite that I completely crispified my face and chest by looking up into the face of the sun for 4 hours! (So crispified I was sick to my stomach and had to call in sick yesterday). But I'm all better now, aside from the stiff skin that will most surely peal by this weekend.

I love air shows, I've been going to them since I was a kid. And being an Air Force Brat, I spent allot of time around air bases ann planes. I personally feal that the air shows at Military bases are far superior to the ones at local airports. Maybe it the quality of air crafts we get to see at a military base that don't normally make it out to the civilian shows or maybe its the fact that we arent cramped in asses to elbows on a base versus a civilain air terminal - I dunno, I just know they're better. But no matter, cause I still like em all.

The Blue Angels are great too - however - being the true air force brat I am - The Thunderbirds Rule Baby! LoL. I'll post the other 24 photos at the first of the month on flikr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home