Sunday, April 24, 2005

Disturbing Movies

Do you ever watch movies that leave you feeling uncomfortable, unhappy or disturbed?

I love watching movies on rainy or cold or dreary days. Old movies or new movies, as long as it's good. But sometimes I've come across a movie that leaves me feeling yucky. Sometimes it's not so much the story line but the way it was filmed that bugs me. I really don't like seeing what the actor is seeing, I want to see the actor acting and whats going on with him/her. You know the kind of filming I mean, where the camara is pointing outwards and your stuck sitting there watching it all as if your the person IN the movie. I hate that.

Some movies that disturb me are "Mr. Buddwing" "The man in the moon marigolds" or something like that anyway, "Go Ask Alice", "The Childrens Hour" just to name a few. Some of them are the story itself that disturb me. "The bad seed" really gets to me, the child shoulda been spanked from birth!

Oh there's a whole slue of movies out there that bug the hell outta me - but there's 3 times as many I like. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home