Friday, April 22, 2005

FlickrBlog

Flickr Be Good damnit!

I think I love flickr almost as much as I love my blog... no actually I think I love flickr more because I love taking pictures so much. But then I also love to write so I dunno.

Too bad I can't get a job that pays me to do both - but I'd probably have to go back to school for that and I am done with school except to maybe take a class here or there on a subject I LIKE.

To the techies at flickr I just have this to say to you - "GET IT UP!"
(If they're males they probably love hearing those words)

I spent my morning planting tomatoes and taking photographs of the flowers that are presently in bloom. With the wind blowing, it was pretty cool to capture a few pictures where you can actually see the pollen blowing off the flowers. Maybe sometime soon (I HOPE!) I will actually get to upload them - depending on if I have room to upload, otherwise I'll have to wait till the 1st of the month *sigh*.

Ahh well... back to my Carolyn Hart novel - Death of the Party =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home