Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Jobs Jobs Jobs

Went to ESC today to fill out paper work for 3 more jobs. What's killing me is the experience part... I've had lots of jobs, just none in the catagory I went to school for. How the hell does a person get experience if someone wont fucking HIRE THEM!!!!

*deep breath*

Ok, so I filled out the paper work and they faxed it all off for me...and these 3 jobs? Well none of them pay more than 9.00 an hour. How much ya'wanna bet I never hear from them? Somedays you just have to ask yourself "Why bother?"

The answer is "because if I don't then I for sure will never get there."

On another note - my brand new home, this one that's one year and 1½ months old? Has a HUGE crack on one wall, it happened this week and the builder says we've past the year waranty date so he wont do anything. Asshole.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, hope all is well with your" legal jobs" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "careers" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!

October 30, 2005 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home