Monday, February 28, 2005

Bin Laden message to Iraq insurgent reported intercepted

Officials say it instructs al-Zarqawi to attack U.S. targets outside Iraq. But all the officials spoke on condition of anonymity. Isn't that convienent?

Do we believe the reporter, or do we believe these un-named sources? And in either case we wouldn't be in this situation had we gone after HIM and ONLY him & his group to begin with. Yeah yeah yeah, I'm tired of hearing this too... and I'm tired of hearing every day another American soldier dieing over in Iraq, fighting the war on terror. Don't for one minute think I am belittleing the job our men and women are doing. I just feel the powers that be sent them to the wrong place to do their jobs.

So everytime this man's name resurfaces in the news it just pisses me off all over again.

4 Comments:

Blogger QcynqSWG said...

Decent page, enjoyed it a lot, I can never get enough of discount golf equipment uk if you can't either check out my site discount golf equipment uk

October 14, 2005 7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bookmark you. I have a

October 20, 2005 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... I was surfing for emigrant savings bank blogs when I found your emigrant savings bank blog. I think you'll enjoy this **free coupon** site.

October 20, 2005 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - You have a great blog. I have a webpage about everything self defense I'd like you to visit. Here's the link

October 24, 2005 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home