Monday, February 28, 2005

Oh Goddddddd

I'm soooooo bored! I need something to do on a daily basis! This 7 hours a week of work is KILLING ME!!!!! I used to snub tv... now I have a listing of what to watch every day at any given hour and if I don't have a particular show in mind I have HGTV! I NEED A JOB!!!!

I applied to 3 more this week and at this point I'm not picky (except I refuse to ever go back to Wally world.) You go through your whole life being told "get an education - you can't get anywhere with out it." HUH! wtf good has it done for me so far?

Ok I'm going to quit whinging as my Ausie friends call it... if that's even how it's spelled.

What's up with everyone's blogs today? Did we all wake up in grouchy or lazy moods today? I was up at 6, but couldn't keep my eye's opened so went back to bed at 9 and re-woke at 11 Feeling a whole lot better. But then I remembered I had no reason to even get dressed. I'm smiling because I got to lounge around in my pj's and robe all day - mainly because I needed to do my laundry. LOL It was a great grey day and rained most of the morning, but no wind like they said we'd have. Some Noreaster. I've had thunderstorms with bigger balls than the POS that rolled through here last night.

I love storms and look forward to them. When ever I would travel through the midwest during the summer, as soon as I heard on the radio that there were possible tornados I'd get a hotel to ride it out... I LOVE A GREAT STORM! I was 3 for my first hurricane, it was a typhoon cause we were in Okinawa at the time, and I have been excited by storms ever since.

God I need a job

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home