Thursday, July 07, 2005

A Sad Day in the World Once Again

Once again terror has been thrown at the world of (for the most part) good people. Anyone who might read this already knows London England was bombed today in 4 different areas, and 2 or 3 other bombs have been found before they went off (thank goodness). And I hope this time the *good people* of the world won't focus on Muslims or jihads, and instead realize that it's a GROUP of bad humans, like as if a section of Baptists got together and bombed a family planning bldg in the name of GOD. Ewps, that really happened! They don't represent the religion as a whole, they represent their own twisted interpretation of it.

I guess this is as good a time as any to get on my soap box and spout out once again why we should have stayed focused on the religious sickos responsible for all of this bullshit and not have gone traipsing off to Iraq and accuse them of being a part of it. And no matter what those sweet natured homeboys in Washington tell me there is no way they will make me believe Iraq had anything to do with the New York and Washington tragedies.

Ok *stepping off my soap box* all that BS aside, I am sooo sorry that London had to experience this tragedy just the day after such a joyous occasion of being named the city to host the Olympics in 2012. But I must admire the way they all pitched in helping (and so did a few American tourists). They are a tough crowd - Bravo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home