Saturday, June 04, 2005

I can't breath!

Summer is here... and so is the humidity. I sure as hell never miss that each winter. But without it we wouldn't get great t-storms so I guess I won't complain

YET

I've got a question maybe someone can answer... Why are they wanting to make the old Pope a saint? Did he perform any miracles I was unaware of when they occured? Or are they trying to feed us some BS that he did perform some miracles but just didn't tell us about them. No matter what they feed us I'm an unbelieveer. He was just a man.

Locally:
Behind my house and also one lot next to it are solid woods, or were until this builder bought the lots and started clearing them to build. Not just taking out a few trees to make room for the house/garage and septic tank, oh hell no, this ASSHOLE has removed every single tree on the lots! (Thank GOD not the one right next door - yet) Well I've been taking photos of the red cockated woodpecker that lives with his family in a long leaf pine tree next door and they are on the state and federal endangered list. So I have begun a campaign to save the trees. So far I've only been able to build up my long distance phone calls because the wild life biologist that represents our area has not returned my calls. I'll do my best to keep it all posted here - provided my computer cooperates.

The reason I hardly post anymore is due to my lazy ass computer. No matter how many pop-up stoppers, nortons, and spyware doctors I have, I get so overwhelmed with websites that pop up and wont go away when I come here that I just crinj at the thought! So I only come post when I have allot of patience.

Other than that how is everyone? LOL

I'm still looking for a job and no I have not re-applied to Wallyworld yet. That's my last resort. I did put in for a job on Bald Head Island with the Conservancy. I think that would be a cool job. I'd have to take the ferry to and from work and traffic would be bad durring dolphin and turtle seasons, but as long as I bring my camera along I think I could tolerate the wait. LOL Damn that would be a cool job. I probably won't get it just because I want it.

I have a house full of teens this week. Schools out and I live at the beach - that makes me more popular than their dad's place. Unfortunatly for them it's been a solid rainy week. Hot - but wet. A thunderstorm woke me at 2;30 this morning, so I sat on the porch and watched that for a while.

Well toodles for now.
;>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home