Friday, May 06, 2005

Busy Time

Since I'm not working, and I can only clean the house so many times, and rake the yard so much, I've been getting into my camera allot.

A very sweet person on flikr gave me a pro account because she likes some of my pictures, so that allows me more room to upload them.

I'm no professional, but I sure enjoy taking pictures for an artistic angle rather than always just to record some personal family history. I've seen some pretty amazing pictures other people have taken on that site.

Yesterday it rained all day, most of us don't take pictures of rainy days, but I belong to this group that makes art out of rainy days, it's called "Rain in the city...and the country" and those who live in the city are able to capture great pictures with the way the lights from stores play off wet roads, sidewalks and windows, even wet cars. So I made it my business to try to capture something yesterday. I failed. But I had fun doing it! And I guess that's what this is all about. So I'm not sitting around feeling bad.

Take the time, go look at the pictures. They're great.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so....where is the link?

May 06, 2005 9:18 PM  
Blogger Wench` said...

Look to the right, see the strip of photo's? At the bottom of those photos is a link to Wench's flikr site. Just click there =)

May 07, 2005 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home