Wednesday, May 18, 2005

W00t!

It's been awhile since I last blogged... I got caught up in my photography and gourd designs. And then theirs been the vegitable garden, the herb garden and getting the yard ready for the sod. Still no word when it will be in, but I'm excited - actual grass this summer!!!

Well lets see, Star Wars opens tonight at midnight - or is that tomorrow at midnight? Either way I wont be at it. If I'm lucky I'll be at it on Saturday - anytime as long as I'm there!

And then War of the Wolds comes out soon, I wanna see that AND I'm extreamly excited about seeing "The DaVinci Code" I freakin LOVED that book!

And it's the last 2 weeks of allllllll my shows! OMG What the hell will I do all summer?! Oh I know - I'll open my Nikon book and learn how to change my ISO settings. I'm trying to capture the perfect pictures for an amateur photographers contest being held here in my county. If anyone is interested in giving me feed back on some pictures, please go to the flikr site (on the right under the pictures) and click on the set titled "Which Ones?" I could use the feedback.

Anyone watch Lost tonight? How the HELL did that ship get in the middle of the damn island? Musta been one huge hurricain! All the CSI's are rockin and ER finishes for the season tomorrow night...and then there is Desperate Housewives, GAWD what a freakin show! I love it! Television hasn't been this good since I was 8 years old and the Partridge Family and Brady Bunch were back to back on Friday nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home