Thursday, March 31, 2005

Peacefull Passing

And I hope everyone else involved find peace as well. I would also like to say Thank You to Terri, for waking us all up, so we all go out and get Living Wills so that our families never split apart this way.
~~~~~~~

It's been a rough week at my little office, my co-worker lost a brother on Friday, so she was out until yesterday, which left me to try to do what two of us normally do, and which if I had been here at least another week befor it happened I would have had a better grasp of the things needing to be done - but I did it, all of it, including the luncheon which unbeknost to me - is mine and Beths job to do. It didn't use to be that way, but it slowly got pushed off onto the 4 shoulders of the data entry personell because they just didn't have enough to do... *cough*. But I did it, by grabbing some of these guys who planned to eat without contributing and putting them to work. LOL They were surprised, but they helped and they thanked me afterwards.

Next Wednesday we're invited to attend a huge spring kick-off bar-b-q down at the waterfront at 4, so we get paid to attened a dinner - cool. I like it.

Tonight the family is going out to dinner in celebration of my mom's 65th birthday - she is now officially a senior citizen - she needs one of those t-shirts that says "Wheres my damn discount?!"

Tata

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stumbled across your blog - it makes good reading. Thought you might be interested in our great gift website. With Christmas not far away you cwill be able to find a range of superb unique and novelty gift ideas for everyone. Take a look at The Cosmic Superstore or Christmas gift ideas UK

October 20, 2005 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend just showed me this neat website full of killing joke
I cant believe the quantity an quality of humerous killing joke it contains
Heres one of the jokes i found on it:
Bob brought some friends home to his apartment one night after they had been out painting the town. One friend noticed a big brass gong in Bobs bedroom and asked about it."Thats not a gong" Bob replied "thats a talking clock. Watch this!"
Bob struck the gong and sure enough a voice on the other side of the wall screamed "Hey your jerk its 3 o'clock in the morning!"

November 03, 2005 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home