Monday, March 28, 2005

It's not just a gay thing & other things

Sorry Sam, but I am still unable to post to your site so I'll say it here... I went on my own shopping spree last week and it sure as hell made me feel great too! I needed the clothes anyway though. Sorry you had a crappy day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is the Michael Jackson trial front page news? There is so much more important shit going on every day and yet he's still at the top of most of the news feeds. It's old, I'm tired of hearing about another accusation year after year. I think he's a bit of a freak, but at the same time, I don't think he's molested any of them, I think the parents wanted money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a sucker for music of the 60's, especially Viet Nam war & protest tunes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're having a birthday luncheon tomorrow, they do it once a month to celebrate everyone's birthday from that month. I like the job, but one thing I've noticed is that most of the sales agents don't do squat except show the clients the property. Thier assistants do all the prelim work, calls, getting folks interested in comming out to view the place. Us in data entry do all the writing, etc... and the agents make all the money. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home