Friday, March 25, 2005

Celtic Pantheonic Pagan

Since I am sick and tired of reading & hearing about Terry S, (Scuse me but I just think this should have been kept between the family members and I think it's really not our business - BUT the good thing is it is making MANY others do a living will) I skipped all of that on other sites and found this little quiz somewhere down the track at Autumnalfire's blog site and had to take it, then decided I'd share it too since I'm too tired to actually do a thought provoking blog at this time - and then I woke up. ;D I doubt I ever make anyone besides myself sit down and think something over.

Take the quiz yourself. The damn things can be addictive.

You scored as Celtic Pantheonic Pagan. Your answers leaned very close to that of the Celtic Pantheon. Very popular now among pagans, the Celtic Gods seem to draw those who are sensitive and insightful, but also very passionate about their beliefs. Many Pagan Holidays are named for this pantheon and here is where you'll find many stories on Horned God, Green Man, and Druids. You likely either have been or want to visit Stonehenge one day. Many Arthurian legnds include references to the Celtic faith, as well.

Celtic Pantheonic Pagan

80%

Shamanic Pagan

75%

Zoroastrian Pagan

60%

Roman Pantheonic Pagan

50%

Ecclectic Pagan

50%

Sumerian, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian Pagans

40%

Eastern Pagan

35%

Kabbalistic Pagan

35%

Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan

35%

Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru)

35%

Greek Pantheonic Pagan

25%

Catholic (Pagan?)

20%

What kind of Pagan are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home