Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Working Girl

If I thought I was going to loose weight working here due to the fact my office is on the 2nd floor and I have to run copies and other work to other people up and down the stairs not to mention stepping out to have a smoke cannot be done from the balcony of my office but must be done from downstairs and outside... well I thought wrong.

These folks feed us if it rains, if its a great spring day, because its Easter on Sunday, or because they just felt like it.

Today it was raining pretty hard - seen an accident actually and had to call 911, car pulled out in front of an oncoming doing 55 or better. Idiot, but anyway, so it's raining pretty bad and one of management called up and said "don't bother going out for lunch, we're ordering pizza due to the weather." 6 pizzas arrive along with 4 dozen mini cupcakes.

So much for weight loss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home