Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Gawd I am limp!

Man I am BLOODY wiped out! It's been 3 years since I've had a full time job I was on my feet the entire time for and my gawd! My poor feet are DEAD! But, my manager was admitted to the hospital this morning, she had ended up dehydrated from this sickness, and tomorrow they are doing some kind of test by sticking a camera down her throat, they think she may have severe ulcers which is not good. So, I'd rather work so she doesn't worry about the store. Besides, it will be a welcome change in my paycheck LOL (The only good thing about all this) well not the only good thing, cause it's good exercise as well.

On another note... have ya'all ordered your Girls Scout Cookies? I did and they come in February (here at least, it just depends on where you live in the USA as to when you get them). I was a GSA Leader for 8 years and a Cub Scout leader for 8 years... at the same time. Oh it was a blast. Primitive camping for my girls, tent camping for my son until he was a weblow... BSA coddles their boys, GSA lets the girls go camping from Brownies on up. I'm glad those years are past now though, because now the only camping I wanna do is from a motor home with room service!

Time for CSI
Good night ya'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home