Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Another Cannon - And It's Balls


Another Cannon - And It's Balls
Originally uploaded by NC Wench.
I finally visited Brunswick Town and Fort Anderson... 5 minutes from my house and I've never been! Why is it that every where I've lived I rarely get to the 'sites' in my own back yard? Well this place was great. I enjoyed the small museum and history of the place as well as the out door sites it offers. Its located right on the Cape Fear river and I swear its the most beautiful place I have ever seen. I wish it were my property.

On another note: What Have I Been Doing In The New Year

Well I finally got over to P.A.W.S. Place, an animal rescue shelter and volunteered my time to them. So I clean dog runs all morning 3 days a week. Play with them, walk them, feed them and love 'em. They need that ya'know. So then the ladies who run it offered to start paying me, so I'm all for that since I am STILL looking for work. BUT *drum roll* I have a SECOND interview with 911 this friday. *Saying a small prayer* I sure hope this is the one!!! Even if I get the job though I will stay with the dogs on my free time because they've given me my smile back. I may even start taking their pictures too LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home