Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Pies oh Glorious Pies!


Pies oh Glorious Pies!
Originally uploaded by NC Wench.
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope everyone else did too.

This year we had two Butterball boneless turkeys and they were scrumptious! We watched "March of the Penguins" and "Mr & Mrs Smith" and everyone had a great time and no one argued! WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!

Mr Bush is speaking on my TV right now (CNN) and I feel like I'm sitting in church. Am I the only person to notice how much he sounds like a preacher on a pulpit droning on? Droning in a tone that makes you keep looking at your watch wondering if your gonna get out of church early or on time? He does his little speach spin in such a monatone that you quit listening, only telling us what he wants us to know. Blah Blah Blah and no questions please because I don't like the questions you give me, they're too hard for me to answer. I might slip and tell you the truth.

Just shut the fuck up and get off my television because you aren't telling me anything anyway.

Gawd I can't wait till we get a new President.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home