Sunday, July 03, 2005

Saturday's Competion

We had a really good time Saturday. John and I went over to the fire department and the crew cleaned up the truck and got it all shiny, then we drove into Southport followed by the fire truck. We got there about 9:30 and I tried to find a good spot that would still be in the area that spectators get wet from the fire hoses. Ashley and Nathan showed up around 10 along with other friends, and then my best friend drove down from Jacksonville (NC) with her son to spend the weekend. The Littlest Firefighter I took tons of photos, but most of them with John's Kodak digital camera which is NOT allowing me to up load on my computer so that makes me mad! I'm having to copy them onto disks from Johns computer and then try to open them on mine, but some won't open.... things to do later today. LOL
Dancing in the Street The best part of the whole day though was watching the small children playing in the sprinkler off to the side that the firemen set up every year for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home