Monday, June 27, 2005

What The Hell Does It All Mean?

So I'm listening to CNN News this morning and hear that the Supreme Court of the United States of America (You know the one) has decided that we will take out all things doing with GOD where our judicial system is concerned.

Hmmm...

What's that suppose to mean?

Will we change our money? Will we change our pledge of allegiance? Will we tear down buildings that have been standing for about 100 years or more because there are statues and freezes of biblical implications engraved in said buildings?

And if we do all this will it change who we are? Us as Americans... you know, the folks who TRIED to make a country that took in refugees of all denominations or lack of... all races... even those FORCED to move here and become slaves for a time in this countries history.

I'm not of any one denomination, if you were to break down my beliefs you'd probably call me a druid, yet I'm not fully that because of other factors as well, but one thing I do know - taking the word GOD out of the picture, as well as removing anything to do with the bible will still not make EVERYONE happy. I don't want other peoples beliefs shoved down my throat, but I also do not want the history of America wiped clean as if it was never there.

Newcomers to America... either accept us as we are, be happy we are taking you in or GET THE FUCK OUT! And Atheists... DEAL WITH IT! Quit your fucking wining about this bullshit and deal with the fact that you are going to have to SEE the damn 10 commandments if you break the law and have to go to the courthouse.

THE FACT IS... THIS COUNTRY WAS BASED ON THE WORD OF GOD. LIKE IT OR NOT THAT IS JUST THE WAY IT IS AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF US HAVING TO MAKE EVERYONE FUCKING HAPPY. HAVENT THESE JUDGES EVER HAD MORE THAN ONE CHILD? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE EVERYONE SO DON'T TRY!

Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home