Friday, January 21, 2005

Melts in your mouth AND in your hand!

“'In most parts of the world chocolate is associated with romance, and not without good reason. It was viewed as an aphrodisiac by the Aztec's who thought it increased the prowess of men and made women less inhibited. So when it was first introduced to Europe, it was only natural that chocolate quickly became the ideal gift for a woman to receive from an admirer or a loved one'” http://www.aphrodite-chocolates.co.uk/chocolate_aphrodisiac.htm. I take you on a journey through a sexually driven world.

He waltzed into the room, the light reflected off his metallic golden orange jacket. He waves his hand like a flag, signally to his many admirers that he has arrived. Coming closer we see the many shades of burgundy that encircle his coats body. He looks good enough to eat. To be too close would be flirting with death, the temptation is difficult but to look away may mean he won’t last in a world of thieves. The look of him gives promises of a pleasurable experience.

His coverings slowly unraveled. So careful not to tear the delicate craftsmanship of his coat. Through the openings, the shimmer of his ebony colored skin glistened in the light. His skin promises delicacies yet to come. Mouth watering thoughts were what he was made of. His coat carelessly crumpled and tossed into the unknown abyss of the room, he looks so soft and tasteful to the hungry eye. The light dances against him, looking smooth, hard and firm, so well defined. His body one of the most perfect of hour glass shapes.

Slowly I put him into my mouth, allowing his flavor to roll over my tongue, savoring the taste of him as he melts slowly around and under, on and in, slowly dripping down my throat clinging to the insides of my cheeks. Oh my gawd! He bursts open revealing an entire new flavor for me to experience! It’s thick, almost chewy, yet so sweet and a wonderful blend. Melting, becoming creamy, my eyes close in ecstasy, swallowing and sighing. I want more, I’m greedy, I lust for more of his taste. But he’s done, he’s left me, I’m desolate.

I sigh, and looking around I see his twin! Being in the lust of the moment as I am, not caring that I’ve just had his brother, I reach for him, tearing away his jacket, ripping it, not caring, I thrust him into my mouth, taking him fast this time, wanting only to satiate myself this time! Sucking hard, making him melt much quicker, experiencing the same flavor of his twin before him and loving every drop of him.

I thank GOD and Wal-Mart for the $4.00 bag of all these Hershey caramel kisses!

(By my daughter)

1 Comments:

Blogger Wench` said...

I can live with the photo thing now, but now I'm having trouble getting the map thingy to work right. :/

January 22, 2005 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home