Monday, January 31, 2005

Any help out there?

Whats the html tag line to put in a link and the name of the link so I can re-add friends websites? I can't remember!

They tell you your memory goes as you get older - I just wish they'd tell me where it goes to so I can go get it back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a rough Sunday, I had a migrain the entire day and couldn't even sleep this one off. So as youc an see, the website looks different, I could only sit here and quietly work on this. Tried reading, but my head just pounded more.

Hope everyone's about to have a great day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Wench` said...

no no Sam, what I mean is it's (<)href something blah blah blah and then I put "Wench's Thoughts" > and remove the !!. But I've honestly forgotten and when I do a cut n paste on any website just to see the source, most of it's javascrip now! I just need the old fashion stuff.

January 31, 2005 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This webpage is too dark (just like your heart)--jard to read.

Uncensored thought

January 31, 2005 7:56 PM  
Blogger Wench` said...

I appreciate both of your help... now - how do I get rid of the space between each blog site so it doesnt look double spaced?
I had to use the < p > < / p > in front of the < a > < / a > because all the blogs became one wrapped text line like for example it looked like this: Atumnal Fire Sam's life in a mason jar C'est La Vie etc... couldn't tell where one started and the other ended.

Well if your able to help, I appreciate it, thanks so much you guys!

Shelly

January 31, 2005 7:58 PM  
Blogger Wench` said...

Thank you very much ethne - sooner or later I'll have this thing looking like I want it too! And then I'll be bored!

February 01, 2005 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the information. I have found another blog that you may find useful at kitchen cabinet hardware

October 22, 2005 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home