Tuesday, January 25, 2005

One Hungry Bush... And JC

One day George W. Bush and Dick Cheney walk into a diner.
A waitress walks up to them and asks if she can take their order.
Bush leans close to her and says, "Honey, can I have a quickie?"
The waitress is appalled and yells at the President about women's rights and storms away.
Cheney then says to Bush, "George, its pronounced 'quiche'."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm staying up late to watch the Leno special about Carson, which is making me laugh and cry, but I just had to share that stupid joke cause it made me giggle. Bob Newhart is the best straight man for comedians, he just cracks me up. Don Rickles flash back with Frank Sinatra was too funny. I realized tonight that Carson started working the Tonight show 2 months before I was born (Ok so now you know my true age - but thats JUST a number!) so like... I've known him my entire life! (Back to my age issue... I might grow old - but I'm never growing up. I'll be 5'1 forever!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home