Saturday, March 19, 2005

How it went

Well, I arrived and was shown around and seena bunch of cubicles which made me think of that funny commercial where that guy sees prairie dogs popping their heads up and down - yeah anyway, so I figured that's where I'd be sitting. Then my new boss came out and was telling me how she was glad I was there etc and as she walked and talked tshe steared me onto a desk beside her office inside another office I share with 2 other women so no cubicle for me.

Anyway all I did all day was enter data. ALL DAY. But I was assured it would differ from day to day. Ahuh. Ok, so on the positives - I will learn to run an outer office - phone, fax, print, file, date, and chain of comands. THEN... I can be more sure of myself when applying for better paying positions.

Yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home