Friday, February 11, 2005

Things that bug me #1099, #1100, & #1101

A) Coming home to a dark house after asking the last person who will be in the house to remember to turn the porch light on - not only is it off but so is every light in the house.

B) Having applied to several hundred jobs and am still waiting to hear back from them (due to closing dates not being closed yet) I am being offered a job that I didn't apply for to be a bartender. The owner doese business with the place I work and says she'll work around the hours I already have there. She also knows the type of job Im looking for. So... do I take it, learn the trade only to find my 'real' job within the month and then feel like I waisted the poor womans time? (Bartending would be a blast though... think of all the people I can tell to bite my ass! And they'd probably do it!)

C) When trying to explain to someone that they are doing something you don't like and instead of just seeing your point, they then feel the need to point out something you have done that they don't like... never mind that it was 2 weeks ago that you did it, and that you were refering to something they were doing right then.

Is that a maturity thing?

Coffee... that's all I need right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home