Thursday, February 10, 2005

froggy


froggy
Originally uploaded by sisterscorpion.
Isn't he just too cute?! I had to share.

Anyway, it's been a rough week so far, hoping today is better. Got turned down again yesterday for a job, but I think I'd rather get these notices than nothing at all because then your wondering if they even looked at your resume. I also went on another interview yesterday as well as sending out my resume to a new job opening at Sunny Point which I'm more than qualified for... so here's to hope right?

In other news... had my computer down for 2 days while I did a total back up on everything that matters to me so I could sweep out all the old stuff - gave me 8 gigs of free space more! And I had to get rid of a trojan horse I found on the pc Sunday night thanks to BF and his download of pron LOL. See girls look at that stuff but we don't save it to our computers! And men wonder why we call em dawgs - I wonder!

Last night bf had a fire call to the scene of an accident, 2 19 yr old males flipped thier car doing 75 around a corner in a 35 zone... they're alive but the passenger is in critical condition. Paraphenalia was found at the scene (2 pipes) so this wont bode well for the driver. Hope his friend lives otherwise it's manslaughter.

I'm just full of cheerful news today hmm?! It will get better I promise.

Love from Pollyanna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home