Thursday, February 10, 2005

Wyoming couple sues Colorado insurance company that did not disclose positive HIV blood test

Another stupid lawsuit

Is it just me, or would others ask the pertinent question of the insurance company "Why was I turned down?" If I had gotten a letter back from an insurance company that I was trying to get insurance from, stating that I was being turned down due to the blood test results - I WOULD HAVE ASKED WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME!!!! But not these two idiots - no, they let 2 freakin years go by and when she starts seeing signs of HIV on herself THEN she demands to know what was on the test results and has the freakin gall to blame the insurance company for not telling her! Knock knock dumb ass... it was YOUR reasonability to ask - or even to call up your own doctor who also had the test results and ask what was wrong with you. Lord I wish I was a part of the jury. I'd make the couple pay the insurance company for mental abuse!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wench` said...

Wow... he's pretty harsh... and pretty wrong. Did he somehow hear something the rest of us never did? Did Al Queda say they were dive bombing the USA for revenge for Iraq? Wheres the connection? Besides the Q I mean.

About the only thing he said that I agree with, but not in the same way he means it is "When you kill 500,000 children in order to impose your will on other countries, then you shouldn't be surprised when somebody responds in kind," Churchill said. Yeah - we as a country had better watch our backs.

February 10, 2005 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home