Sunday, February 20, 2005

My Fireman (The one bending over).

They had quite a few fires this week.
Yesterday the golf course was in flames because someone's 'controlled burn' got out of hand. What amazed the guys the most though, were the golfers who just kept playing through as if nothing was going on. Everytime I have ever lived on a golf course I found that golfers were the rudest of all sports enthusiasts. I wonder if its a pre-requisite to become a golfer "Must be snobby with asshole tendencies". Anyway, this is their smaller station down the street from our house, they have 2 larger stations posted through-out our little town, one of them even has sleeping quarters for future paid firemen. For all my city dwelling readers, small rural America still has volunteer firemen who keep things safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home