Saturday, February 19, 2005

Friday & Pern

Wow I can't believe Friday was just here, and is now technically gone, but since I've not gone to bed just yet its still Friday to me.

I just finished a new Pern novel, this one by Todd McCaffrey, Anne McCaffrey's son. She is the author of all Pern novels, and now her son has added one to the legacy. It felt different than her books do, but not by much. It was very good, all though at times I did get confused because so many of the characters names were close that I sometimes forgot which person was speaking or in what time frame I was at. Hopefully if he continues to write Pern novels he'll break up the similar names.

I started the book yesterday when I was dealing with a stomach virus. Finished it tonight, and so now I have to find something to bring with me to work tomorrow so I don't become too bored during the slow times. (You can only dust so much ya'know?)

I've been reading Pern novels since I was 14 years old. I love them and always will.

Well ta ta for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home