Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Rejection Letters

Well I got another one in the mail today. Have I ever mentioned I have low self esteem? These rejections don't help. I should start a collection of rejection letters. Any that come from the county are all identical. The read:

"Dear Applicant:
Thank you for applying for the position _______________________ with the Brunswick county ______________ department. You were one of several applicants who would certainly be an asset to our county. The final decision was a difficult one, however, it was determined that another applicant posseses qualifications and experience more suited to our needs at this time."

etc.

1. If I would be such an asset to the county - why then have I not been hired after all the applications I've filled out for?
2. The only way to gain experience is to actually be HIRED!

I hate this limbo shit I'm in. I need a real job so I can earn real money so I can PAY MY BILLS!

That's enough whinning for today - sorry.
*Goes back to her gym to work it off*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home