Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Autumn Sunset


Autumn Sunset
Originally uploaded by Mindmenagerie.
The picture is pretty isn't it?

I had a HORRIBLE nights sleep! Around 4 am I started dreaming about these kids playing on some railroad tracks and I could hear the train comming. I kept yelling at them to get off, but they ignored me or couldn't hear me, so I started running after them and then they seen the train comming and started screaming. Instead of getting OFF the tracks they just kept running down them. I woke myself in midstride in my bed - but I could still hear them screaming - for real! I got out of bed and walked towards the front door and still heard it, so I opened the door and low and behold there out on the street were about 20 cats... all screaming! And lights were comming on everywhere and we all started shouting SHUT UP! GAWD! What a racket! I finally got back to bed around 4:30 and about 15 minutes later a loud thump woke me... I investigated and found patches (J's cat) trying to get OUT of the bathroom cupboard where she had been sleeping on all the clean towels. *sigh* So back to bed I went again. The next thing I know the Fire alarm is going off and I'm yelling wheres the fire and Johns laughing saying it's just his new alarm clock. He deserves a smack for that don't ya think? I can't beleive they all slept through the night while poor lil ole me got shit for sleep!

*Yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home